I offer hypnotherapy for a wide range of issues including work stress, anxiety and combating unhelpful behaviours (e.g. help you stop habits including nail-biting and over-eating). I also help clients to achieve self improvement goals, deal with relationship issues and low mood.
I work in a brief, goal-focused therapy modus, which often suits people with busy lifestyles.
Depending on the individual case I also integrate relaxation techniques and mindfulness approaches. Like cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy all of these have a strong evidence base for their effectiveness.
Applying a skills training approach, I introduce you to self-hypnosis and other techniques which will empower you to sustain the treatment benefits into the future and help facilitate lasting change.
Here the treatment areas I mostly deal with:
- Stress management, Burn-out symptoms, Resilience building
- Addictive behaviours
- Low mood, Emotional instability
- Low self-esteem, Confidence building
- Relationship and Communication issues
- Personal development, Self-improvement, Creative unblocking
- Public speaking
- Sleep disorders and Insomnia