I offer hypnotherapy for a wide range of issues including stress, anxiety, addictions and compulsive behaviours. I also help clients to achieve self improvement goals, deal with relationship issues and low mood.
Depending on the issues presented, hypnotherapy can either be a brief, goal-focused therapy modus or it can be a longer process, uncovering deeper causalities or helping with more long-term difficulties.
At times I integrate relaxation techniques and mindfulness approaches which help to increase psychological flexibility and to gain distance to painful thoughts. I also employ various techniques of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
Here some of the problem areas I mostly work with:
- Stress management, Burn-out symptoms, Resilience building
- Addictive behaviours
- Low mood, Emotional instability
- Low self-esteem, Confidence building
- Relationship and Communication issues
- Personal development, Self-improvement, Creative unblocking
- Public speaking
- Sleep disorders and Insomnia